~Духи Северного Леса~The North Wood~

Объявление

Администраторы:
Феанор (страж порядка)
Айю (тетка с метлой)

Gabriel Fore (пиарщик)

Модераторы:
♦Cadis♦ (инспектор 007)

Срочно требуется: заинтересованный в развитии форума, умелый фотошопер . Ищем, любим, ждем) Возможны множества плюсиков и поблажки в принятии.

Шаблон анкеты
Правила
История Леса
Расы и способности
Подробности о Северном
Перепись населения

В наступила весна. Нынче температура приблизительно +1 - +4, погода безоблачная. Сейчас в лесу день.

Был несколько изменен состав администрации, отныне к вашим услугам Айю с метлой и Кадис с... гм, с чем только не. По-прежнему с вами Габриэль-пиарщик и храбрый рыцарь Феанор (жуй мед и выздоравливай!). По одному и компаниями возвращаются старые игроки, что не может не радовать. При услоии стечения удачных обстоятельств будет придуман новый квест (принимаются пожелания игроков в ЛС к Айю). Активна акция "Раздача персонажей", позволяющая забрать себе созданного ранее, но покинутого игроком персонажа. Также объявлен в поиск фотошопер :)

На Северный лес упал метеорит, в результате падения которого открылись проходы в новые земли. Сбежаший из логова преступников Генерал ведет своего старого друга к Старейшинам, дабы те, простив прошлые прегрешения, позволили ему остаться в Лесу. В Братстве объявился новый Мастер, но он не смог полностью насладиться властью, так как один из офицеров устроил бунт. Слепнущий бард заплутал в лесу. Светоч ордвисткой медицины едет в чащобы за кедровыми иголками. Побитый маг увёл в свой замок уже вторую за сутки девушку.

Если вы хотите прорекламить свой форум у нас, не стоит регистрироваться только ради этого. Пользуйтесь аккаунтом: ник – Реклама, пароль – 1111. Не забываем о взаимности!

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов Palantir
Волшебный рейтинг игровых сайтов

[Город Теней]

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Fluzyn

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 33

Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.

What's up, I would like to subscribe for this website to obtain hottest updates, thus where can i do it please help.

Remarkable! Its really awesome piece of writing, I have got much clear idea concerning from this piece of writing.

Hey there, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog site in Chrome, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, superb blog!

My brother suggested I may like this blog. He used to be entirely right. This publish actually made my day. You can not believe just how a lot time I had spent for this info! Thank you!

This excellent website definitely has all of the info I needed about this subject and didn't know who to ask.

I want to to thank you for this very good read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have got you book marked to check out new things you post…

This is a topic that's near to my heart... Many thanks! Where are your contact details though?

Sweet blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thank you

Remarkable issues here. I am very glad to peer your post. Thank you a lot and I am taking a look ahead to contact you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

I just could not depart your web site prior to suggesting that I really loved the usual information a person provide on your guests? Is gonna be again regularly to check out new posts

Every weekend i used to visit this web site, as i want enjoyment, as this this web page conations genuinely pleasant funny data too.

My brother recommended I would possibly like this blog. He used to be entirely right. This post truly made my day. You can not imagine simply how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

Hi exceptional website! Does running a blog such as this take a lot of work? I've absolutely no expertise in coding but I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyways, if you have any suggestions or tips for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off topic but I just had to ask. Appreciate it!

Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Very useful information particularly the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

I like what you guys are usually up too. This type of clever work and coverage! Keep up the fantastic works guys I've included you guys to   blogroll.

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I don't know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

I am truly happy to read this website posts which carries plenty of helpful facts, thanks for providing these data.

Ahaa, its nice conversation regarding this piece of writing at this place at this weblog, I have read all that, so now me also commenting here.

I enjoy what you guys tend to be up too. Such clever work and coverage! Keep up the terrific works guys I've included you guys to   blogroll.

Hey there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website? I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Have you ever thought about including a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and everything. But think about if you added some great graphics or videos to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and clips, this blog could definitely be one of the most beneficial in its field. Great blog!

Asking questions are actually fastidious thing if you are not understanding anything fully, but this paragraph offers fastidious understanding even.

Does your website have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to send you an email. I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

You are so awesome! I don't suppose I've read anything like that before. So wonderful to find someone with some genuine thoughts on this issue. Really.. many thanks for starting this up. This website is something that's needed on the internet, someone with a bit of originality!

Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this write-up and also the rest of the website is really good.

This website certainly has all the information I needed concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask.

I simply couldn't go away your web site prior to suggesting that I really loved the usual info an individual supply for your guests? Is going to be back ceaselessly to check out new posts

This design is incredible! You certainly know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!